Followers

Muzic :D ღ

Thursday 20 December 2012

Sincere ?

A few day after that day .. T^T
Nothing ?
To u All I am Just a nothing?

fine ..
you all to me are Importance
but for u all ?
me ? small smaller smallest  

I swear  i can"t lose u all ..
But what can i do ?
I can just like a IDIOT take care about you all ..
and every movement worry about u all ..

Than ? I got nothing from u !
A lot of cheat .. A lot of Ignore ..
All of that i can  disregard

ok ..
Myself  problem ? 
I was clear compare to anyone !
ya undeniably!
My mold is unbearable!

But i had done its best to contro my emotion !
So as to keep the friendship of us .. 
But how?
Our friendship improve?
or u all like me compare to before?

DAMN IT !
Finally i got nothing !
1 time .. 2 time .. 3 time ..
my patience is limited !
Sorry .. realy is limited !!  
  

everyday cry about that day ?
Cry cry cry  ?
For what !?
For the one who don"t take care about me ?
For the one who always lie to me ?


If like that ?
sorry  ..
I can"t accepted  that only myself 
from the start to finish care of you , worry of you ..

what the aim that this friendship continue ?
..
No no no !   

Stop Here now /3\
i can"t speak the Engilsh Properly actually /.\


No comments:

Post a Comment